Welcome to your leading in room hotel spa service. You’ve traveled, journey and voyaged, now let us bring the relaxation to you. Our mobile massage and spa services convey any hotel, penthouse or suite in the lovely Florida area.
Escape away into our therapeutic bliss with decadent swedish or deep tissue massages, enriching facials or one of our luxurious body wraps that will leave you stress free, relieved, pampered and revived. We envision a experience and wellness service which will transform your hotel room into a soothing paradise of relaxation by bringing our oasis to your oasis.
Eminence Massage invites all hotel & resort concierges to call on us any time a guest inquires about in-room massage service. Our licensed massage therapist and estheticians are available short notice, same day availability and accept appointments six months in advance. We understand your dedication and loyalty to your guest in your hotels and we are here to conveniently and professionally extend ours.
You may ask your concierge to set up the appointment or contact us directly at: **(888) 416 – 4183**
- Prices not inclusive of gratuity. Tipping is always appreciated.
- Parking fees at some Downtown & Beach for hotels may apply
- Appointments starting 10:00 PM or later add $50.
- Credit Cards may be subject to fee’s
- Please note that all Eminence Massage services are strictly therapeutic.
- Holiday Massage Terms & Conditions: A surcharge will not be applied (however discounts may not apply) on major national holidays including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day for all appointments, including gift certificate & pre-paid package redemptions.
- Discounts may not apply and gift certificate & pre-paid or mobile spa packages
- Hotel/resort service clients may be required to provide a deposit/credit card hold of 20% or equal to the full price of the service quoted in advance. Cancellation of appointments scheduled within 24 hours of service-time require a minimum of 2 hours advance notice or the full amount will be charged. Cancellation of appointments scheduled more than 1 day in advance requires at least 8 hours advance notice or the full amount will be charged.