Welcome to Eminence Massage, your leading hands on massage therapy course for couples seeking to learn therapeutic spa services in the comfort of their location. Private couples massage course is great for Birthday Gifts, Anniversaries and Valentine’s Day! Were happy to provide you this new way to grow closer with a great romantic couple experience. Its time time to indulge in a mutual form of true love and bliss with our serene couples massage class for two, with a highly talented – advanced hands on instructor. Whether you are at home, in your hotel-suite, resort or vacationing on the beach, you can now receive a little romantic enlightenment while you travel.
Eminence Massages & Mobile Spa Service is well known for helping foster and nourish healthy relationships by taking the quintessence of love to a new level of learning 5 star therapeutic touch. All courses begin with fun and allow us to teach you two love birds the latest techniques of highly skilled massage therapy. You will learn to avoid fatigue and well enduring pain free proper techniques in our course. No more quick rubs with your fingers hurting after 5 minutes, no aching hands or wondering what to do next, you will be able to safely and confidently perform the perfect back, neck, shoulder and full massage. We will inform you on the latest brand serene aromatherapy oils, creams and tips on the most amorous spa music. Our course is designed to introduce you to the power of touch in your life and give you all of the massage skills that you will need to keep your partner or friend in heavenly bliss for the rest of your lives. It is a hands on session that comes with a money back guarantee while you explore Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Massage, Acupressure, Myofascial Release, Stretching and Aromatherapy Techniques. The on site workshop is for couples or friends (any two people over the age of 21) and it is two hours long, which will allow enough time for both of you to give and receive a very thorough massage from each other.
You will have an expert facilitator arrive to your location and enlighten you and your spouse on techniques that are taught in advanced massage therapy schools or continuing education classes, so you will be learning many of the latest techniques and skills that your professional instructor is learning and using. Our course is designed to be interactive, you are encouraged to communicate freely and ask any questions that you might have. Reward yourselves while bonding with the art of touch! Increasing your connection with the gift that keeps on giving….
Contact Us Today Schedule Your Couples Massage Course at 1(888) 416 – 4183
2 Hour Couples Massage Course: $329
Add Half Hour Body Scrub Course: $129
- Private Couples Massage Course begins with fun and are great for birthday gifts, anniversaries, wedding gifts, Christmas and Valentine’s Day! Indulge a new way to grow closer
- Eminence Massage can reserve any appointment six months up to one year in advance
- By the end of this class, you will have the confidence and skills to give your partner a great massage. You can escape the standard dinner date night routine and create a deeper connection with your partner while you learn to rub each other the right way!
- Tips on the latest brand of massage therapy oils, creams, A & P knowledge, latest couples spa music, reflexology, meridians and techniques on how to give the perfect amount of pressure. Learn what is a knot and how to find them. Learn how to properly communicate with your partner during a massage and address problems properly
- You will learn to avoid fatigue and well enduring pain free proper techniques, No more quick rubs with your fingers hurting after 5 minutes, no aching hands or wondering what to do next, you will be able to safely and confidently perform the perfect back, neck, shoulder and leg massage
- Must be 21 years and older, Couples may wear loose-fitting, example: yoga type, comfortable clothing for the class. Couples will remain draped for most of the course and have great privacy- and modesty-protecting practices for the brief sections of the course which require some disrobing. We encourage you to communicate any level of discomfort to your therapist. Clothing guidelines will also be provided to guest in person.
- Eminence Massage believes that a loving, happy relationship is built and strengthen by going time, energy and attention to effective communication, heartfelt, understanding, fun, appreciation and quality time spent together. It’s no surprise that couples massage is a growing trend as it has many healing powers that can improve relationships.
- The course is geared toward partners, friends and family members that are looking to learn techniques that can be carried on their own and practices that can be use for over a life time
- Sessions may include therapeutic Swedish Massage Techniques, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Massage, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Myofascial Release, Stretching and Aromatherapy Techniques. The session can be geared toward relaxation and invigoration or tailored to your specific needs
- This is a non-credit course. This course does not constitute completion of an accredited massage therapy or ceu program. Completion of this class does not permit participants to receive compensation for any massage therapy and bodywork practice. Please consult a physician for any medical concerns prior to receiving or providing massage therapy. Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care.
- Technician will be providing and distributing all necessary items for Course, we recommend in door setting to achieve the best therapeutic results
- You can book a couples course by e-mailing or calling us to reserve your date, time and therapist. Reservations need to be made at least 2 days in advance.
*Eminence Couples Massage Course – Where The Heart Meets The Hands*